- How does transportation help in removing hindrance of place?
- What is the meaning of hindrance?
- What do you mean by hindrance of knowledge?
- Which service helps remove hindrance?
- Which hindrance is removed by advertising?
- Which type of hindrance is removed by advertising?
- How is the hindrance of risk removed?
- Which hindrance of business is removed by the banking industry?
- Which hindrance is removed by trade and how?
- Which hindrance of commerce is highlighted in the following activities?
- What are auxiliaries to trade?
- Which auxiliary to trade removes the hindrance of time?
How does transportation help in removing hindrance of place?
TransportTransport removes place hindrance.
Goods may be produced atplaces where they are in less demand.
These goods are to be taken tothe place of consumption with the help of transport facilities we cancreate ‘place utility’ in goods..
What is the meaning of hindrance?
1 : the state of being interfered with, held back, or slowed down : the state of being hindered hindrance of speech. 2 : a person or thing that interferes with or slows the progress of someone or something : impediment a hindrance to learning.
What do you mean by hindrance of knowledge?
Hindrance of knowledgeThe consumers may not buy the best products available in themarket because they may not possess the knowledge of the marketconditions. Hence it is known as hindrance of knowledge. The absenceof information about products is a great hindrance in the way of buyingthem.
Which service helps remove hindrance?
Warehousing helps business firms to overcome the problem of storage and facilitates the availability of goods when needed.
Which hindrance is removed by advertising?
(e) Advertising Advertising makes it possible for producers and traders to promote the goods and services available in the market thus removing the hindrance of information. It is practically impossible for producers and traders to contact each and every customer.
Which type of hindrance is removed by advertising?
Removal of Obstacles or Hindrance of Trade: It is removed by advertising. Transportation removes the hindrance of place.
How is the hindrance of risk removed?
5. Hindrance of risk: hindrance of risk of damage/loss of goods in transit in warehouse can be solved by insurance.
Which hindrance of business is removed by the banking industry?
Hindrance of loss,theft,fire,accidents. Hindrance of exchange.,by transfering money from one person’s account to another. Banking removes the hindrance of lack of funds.
Which hindrance is removed by trade and how?
(i) Hindrance of person refers to the problem of contact between producers and consumers commerce removes. This hindrance is removed by trade. (ii) Hindrance of place refers to the problem of distribution of goods at distant places without loss. Commerce removes this hindrance by transportation.
Which hindrance of commerce is highlighted in the following activities?
a) The hindrance that is highlighted is ‘hindrance of place’. Commerce provides transportation facilities that enables the producers to take their goods to the market place and sell them to the consumers.
What are auxiliaries to trade?
Auxiliaries to trade are those activities which facilities business. Transport, banking, insurance, warehousing, and advertising is regarded as auxiliaries to trade.
Which auxiliary to trade removes the hindrance of time?
WarehousingSolution : Warehousing or storage.